------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pure-Heal Gel (Natural Remedies Online) - A Review

I'm really into natural health and healing.  If at all possible I prefer to avoid unnecessary medicines and the yucky side affects that often accompany them.  Not to say that there is never a need for them, but just that when possible, I want to be cautious of what I put into my body and the bodies of my husband and kids.  We use a lot of herbal remedies because I find them to be safe, natural, and effective.

I've just had the opportunity to try out a product from Natural Remedies Online, a new company that sells natural general health remedies.  I chose to try out the Pure-Heal Gel, and while I haven't had much opportunity to use it yet, I can say that I am really pleased with the ingredients.  The Pure-Heal Gel contains five ingredients, all of which I can pronounce and recognize.  That's a big deal considering I like to know exactly what I'm putting on my skin.  I also appreciate the fact that you can see the ingredients on the product page before you order.

From the Pure-Heal Gel description on the Natural Remedies Online website, "Pure-Heal Gel is a 100% safe and natural topical herbal gel that helps to support and soothe the skin after minor mishaps and everyday insect bites."  Personally, I can't wait to try this on mosquito bites...I tend to get a lot of them in the Summertime.  I also have my eye on a couple other products like the diaper cream for babies and some of the other skin products.

Be sure to check out the nice variety of products at Natural Remedies Online.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Sounds great!
I've also found 100% organic aloe is great for skin complaints.
I recently had allergy rash and it was the only thing that soothed and healed it.