------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Traveling with Multiples

We took a long trip last weekend. It was our first long trip with the twins, and our first long trip with THREE babies in tow. Needless to say, it was a pretty crazy day. Lots of sleep fighting and stopping to nurse the twins. But we survived!!


I did of course, pack plenty of diapers, wipes, burp cloths, snacks, the booster chair, sippy cup, blankets, toys, books, changes of clothes for all three of the girls...BUT no change of clothes for mama. Of course, since I didn't bring myself a change of clothes, my coffee would spill ALL OVER ME. Thankfully we hadn't gone too far when it happened and we were able to turn around so I could change.


So I guess my biggest tip for long trips with multiples would be to bring an extra change of clothes for mama too. :-) And lots of toys for the babies. I did manage to remember those. :-)

2 comments:

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Wow, Sis you are amazing! I guess I should have me something in my bag for me too.

Do you ever feel like your back will never get straight again after leaning over a car seat nursing?

SnoWhite said...

what an adventure!