------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 4-20-09



I do realize how extremely late this menu planning post is. I think it will suffice to tell you that I have three little girls under the age of 18 months. So with no further ado, here is this week's cheap and simple plan. Happy Cooking!!!

Monday - Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos, Chips, Homemade Salsa

Tuesday - Tuna Cheesies, Perfect Potatoes, Salad

Wednesday - Girl's Night (not sure what's on the menu yet)

Thursday - Pinto Beans, Rice, Green Beans, Biscuits

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Biscuits & Gravy, Grits

Sunday - Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese

Extra baking:
Peanut Butter Granola
Whole Wheat Bread
Oatmeal Raisin Muffins

For more menu plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: