------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, September 8, 2008

Menu Planning Monday 9-8-08

This will be a short week as far as cooking goes. Thursday we are traveling to Florida for my sister's wedding, and won't be back until Sunday. So I'm just posting a Monday - Wednesday menu.

Monday - Potato Cheese Soup (from last week), corn on the cob

Tuesday - Grits, Eggs, Scrambled Tofu, Biscuits

Wednesday - Leftovers (cleaning out the fridge before our trip)

Thursday through Sunday - We'll be in Florida

For more menu plans, go here.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your plans for Thursday - Saturday are my favorite sort! I think that's now one of my favorite things about traveling, getting a reprieve from cooking! (and the grocery shopping,,,)