------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, September 1, 2008

Menu Planning Monday 9-1-08

Here's what we'll be eating this week. A bit more exciting as I'm able to handle cooking more. :-)

Monday – Cheese Enchiladas (from last week)

Tuesday – Three Cheese Baked Ziti

Wednesday – Leftovers

Thursday – Eating out (appt. out of town)

Friday – Homemade Pizza

Saturday – Potato Cheese Soup

Sunday – Pinto (Costa Rican bean & rice dish)


For more menu plans, go here.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Have you had that potato cheese soup before? I'm curious about it after reading the recipe & seeing the mirin and am wondering how it tastes.

Sarah said...

Renee,
No I haven't tried the soup before, and I have never used mirin either. I'm thinking I may substitue apple juice since it's such a small amount. I looked up some different suggestions for substitutions and that seemed like the simplest.

Have you cooked with mirin before?

Renee said...

No, I've never tried mirin before which is why I was asking. :) I've only known of it in Asian-type dishes and seeing it in a potato cheese soup surprised me and made me very curious what it would be like. I hope you'll give a verdict on the soup, however you end up making it.