------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Link Worthy

Here are a few posts that I enjoyed reading and thought worth sharing!

Scallion Cilantro Rice with Habaneros and Lime ~ I discovered the Skinny Taste blog recently and have made a few of the recipes there.  We really loved this rice!  It reminds us of of the rice at Chipotle {one of our favorite restaurants}.

Scripture Memory With Toddlers ~ This post at Passionate Homemaking was encouraging and full of ideas for helping little ones to memorize Scripture.

Healthy Car Birthday Cake ~ My sister from A Day In The Life Of... made this healthy and super cute cake for my nephew's birthday.  It was so yummy!

No comments: