------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, May 19, 2011

10 things you might not know about me...

Just for fun I thought I'd share 10 things that will allow you to know a little bit more about me.  :-)

1}  I have a weakness for brownies.  Especially extra chocolatey brownies.

2}  I'm very passionate about natural birth.

3}  I'm terribly indecisive.

4}  I'm a California girl.

5}  I am waaay too much of a perfectionist.  Sometimes I don't do something at all because I'm afraid it won't be perfect.

6}  I love creative DIY projects.

7}  When I'm sad I love to look at photos to cheer myself up.

8}  I don't like green peas or okra.

9}  My favorite vacation always includes the beach.

10}  Every time my kiddos get into the "baby" stage, I miss having a "newborn".

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing : ) Ever thought about posting about why you feel so strongly about natural childbirth and ways to cope? I am considering going natural with my second. Thanks!

Sarah said...

I have thought about it and hope to post about it sometime. Maybe sooner than later. I really need to write my birth stories too. :-)

JoyW said...

I do #7 as well, and #3 makes me think of our Walmart trip before your wedding : )

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh I have a serious weakness with brownies too, I can't leave them alone when I bake them!