------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Saturday, April 16, 2011

What I made today

I've been feeling creative lately, plus I've also been in the mood to declutter and organize (especially to get rid of things that are lying around that we don't need), so just a quick little project for today...upcyling something old into something new.

I took this toddler girls shirt...



And turned it into a dress for my daughter's doll.



Isn't it cute?



Oh, and the best part is, it was FREE!!  :-)

What's something new you've made from something old?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! So glad you had some time to sew this! Very creative!!
M

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Wow, girl!! You are amazing! I love doing stuff like this but don´t know where you find the time with 4 when I don´t even have it with 1!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Tell your secrets! Where do you find the time? I have been looking for some extra myself! :)

Joyful Wife said...

I am so proud of you! The dress is beautiful and I know it is so special to have something that momma made!!

Jamie said...

That is cute! I have a whole pile of items to be refashioned... I need to get to work on them!