------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, December 27, 2010

Menu Planning Monday 12-27-10

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!  We have been pretty sick here this week, but I think we are on the road to recovery.  Still, we've had fun celebrating Jesus' birthday with family and friends, playing in the snow, and hanging out in our warm, cozy house.  :-)  Back to planning and trying to get things organized as we head into the new year!   Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos, Fresh Homemade Salsa

Tuesday - Spaghetti, Green Beans, Breadsticks (from last week)

Wednesday - Chili Beans, Cornbread, Pasta Salad

Thursday - Leftovers (we may do something special for hubby's birthday!)

Friday - Pancakes

Saturday - Black-Eyed Peas, Collard Greens, Cornbread

Sunday - Leftovers


For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Annika said...

Hi! I love the title of your blog. It is a great mental image of what our lives as daughters of Christ should be. I found you from MPM. I'll be back :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!