------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 8-17-09

We just got back from our vacation last night. Whew! It was loads of fun, but it is nice to be home again. I am ready to get back in a routine with the girls and ready to get everything unpacked and in its' rightful place. I have really missed blogging more than I even thought I would. I will be catching up on posting very soon. But for now, here is my menu for this week. Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Pinto Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Biscuits

Tuesday - Minestrone Soup

Wednesday - Costa Rican Pinto, Chips & Salsa

Thursday - Perfect Potatoes, Salad

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Blueberry Pancakes (from last week)

Sunday - Pita Pizzas


For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I would love to get your recipe for the Minestrone Soup.