------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Not As Easy As I Wish It Was...

But I am going to make it. I am so tired of these pregnancy hormones! It's been all I can do just to keep my head above the water these past couple weeks. Sorry for the major lack of posts! I will be trying to get back in the swing of things now.

I'm almost halfway through my pregnancy. We just found out that we're having two girls! Yep, it's gonna be a big girl party! :-)

I guess that's about it on the update. Not much else going on. I'll be back shortly with some more interesting stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

It is women like you who are the heroines of the century! It is your selfless sacrifie each day as you give literally every once of your strenght to create babies with God and take care of the rest of your family that is so inspiring to the rest of us. You are the builder of a household of faithful hearts tuned into building the very kingdom of God.

You are so precious to God and to all those who love you!


You will make it though this season and give God glory too, for being utterly dependent on Him is to be in a good place, to be the very clay with in His hands as you remind us all with your blog title.

I love you so much. Thank you for being one of the dearest and one of the realest people I know and for having time to encourage and bless me when I need it most despite not being able to lift your own head off the pillow. :) You are truly sweet and I love being your sister.

I am always only a call away and always ready to come and cook more! :) What's next Minestrone Soup? :)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I agree with what Shannon said. And I like her are here for you, all you have to do is call.

YAYYYYYYY I like girls. Am I invited to the party???

Love Mom Dorn!!